Thursday, January 31, 2013

Gift Card Obtained

Ok so I told you all about the merger between PL and InstaGC. So far so good! I worked clicking links and watching videos, yeah ... real hard right .... lol Anyway, I earned enough points that I redeemed them for a $25 Walmart Gift Card. Just in time too! I was between pay days and needed a few items. Took the instant, printed card with me and at the checkout, I presented them my printed card, they scanned it and out the door I went. This place is NO scam like other sites I have been on. I HIGHLY recommend this site to everyone. Remember, it is NOT a get rich quick or earn a living site. It is a make a few bucks on the side site. All kinds of gift cards to choose from. Don;t want a gift card? That's ok too! Admin will pay you via a check if you wish. What do you have to loose? Click my link and get started today!

how do i get microsoft points

No comments:

Post a Comment